Occasionally someone asks me to write something for them. If they’re a non-profit, I say, “Yes”. If they’re not, I say, “How much will you pay me?” If they say, “We’re offering to boost your profile as a writer”, I say, “Fuck off”.
Anyhow, here are some links to odds and ends I have written.
- Bennelong: a foot in two worlds, but a heart in none -Sydney Morning Herald, 6 June 2017.
- Concern over Phillip Ruddock Water Playground: What if foreigners throw their children into the water features? – The Chaser, 10 May 2016.
- Defence Minister names submarines ‘Cousteau Class’ -The Chaser, 3 May 2016.
- George Brandis Theatre Opens to Partisan Applause -The Chaser Quarterly 1, 31 October 2015.
- 30 Years on from The Breakfast Club, my greatest fears are realised -Guardian, 20 February 2015.
- Australia Day poses curious questions: just what are we celebrating on 26 January? – Sydney Morning Herald, 23 January 2015.
- Lachlan Macquarie, the father of Australia – Sydney Morning Herald, 5 September 2014.
Read: Extract from The Chaser Quarterly, Issue 1 (2015) David Hunt